Our Film & TV Production course is designed to give you a solid grounding in production and post-production processes used within the Film and Television industries. You will learn the techniques required to produce content for television programmes, commercials, music videos and feature films.
Key features of the course include:
- Learning the art and technique of visual story telling
- Learning Directing, cinematography, editing, and post-production sound design.
- Learning the fundamentals of digital video production and digital editing.
- Learning the Documentary format with focus on styles, techniques and elements of storytelling.
- Training in acting craft and directing actors.
- Learning the screenwriting craft.
Course Level: Diploma and Certificate
Intake dates: January, May and September
Mode of study: Full time and Evening classes
REGISTRATION FORM DOWNLOAD
Fill out the details below to be able to download the registration form