The course prepares students to produce audio and digital content for a variety of broadcast platforms using the latest technology. They get the practical skills they need to not only work in the radio industry but also in other audio and multi-media productions.
Key features of the course include:
- Learn how to record, edit and mix for live and pre-recorded items, in sound, video and web content
- Learn to write for radio and develop interviewing skills including research, preparation, editing and presentation.
- Allowing students the opportunity to apply and extend their on-air presentation, production and interviewing skills
- Learning how to operate a studio desk and become proﬁcient in a variety of production roles
- Learning to produce advertising commercials, promotional scripts and programs
- Learning to identify the influence of acoustic environments and different audio technology in the broadcast studio.
Course Level: Diploma and Certificate
Intake dates: January, May and September
Mode of study: Full time and Evening classes
REGISTRATION FORM DOWNLOAD
Fill out the details below to be able to download the registration form